CANADA: Canada Moose With Tahltan Outfitters British Columbia

Congratulations are in order. For a great hunt and read for us, excellent BC moose and completing the NA 29. All are huge accomplishments.

All of BC is awesome but that area holds top for me, so many hunts and time spent there, seams we were in same area at same time this year.

Well done Sir.

MB

Wow, what an amazing hunt. BTW, I love reading your hunt reports. Congratulations, what a great accomplishment. :A Clapping::A Clapping::A Clapping::A Clapping: A nice celebratory cigar is in order. (y)(y)

Congrats on the pretty bull and the 29!

Reading the story, I was a bit worried that the guides might not get it done. Moose are fairly nocturnal and not getting up on the ridge or knob to glass until 9am is late in my opinion. Not hunting in the wind? Perhaps the guides were a bit worn out or complacent. Luckily you had lots of days to hunt and got it done! Hope to see you at SCI with new knee!

Congrats on a fine moose and especially on the NA 29. I always enjoy your reports. I appreciate you taking time to post them.
I had both knees done at the same time time I think 6 1/2 yrs ago or so. Like was mentioned it takes a little time. Be sure and do the PT. Everything. Best way to get your knee working properly again.
I had both hips done last year. Just got back from an elk hunt and one of the other hunters commented that I move and do very well considering the hardware in me.
Good luck on your surgery!
Bruce

Thanks @BryceM , I appreciate the comments. Everyone I know that has had it done said I will wish I would have done it sooner. I put it off as long as I could, now I’m ready to get it done and start the rehab.
Worth it. Had my right one done last year after I returned from africa and working on Getting my left one done in a couple of weeks. Pain is worth the gain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummylandtreasuresSylvia

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia