Can only full mount one animal ??

Throw the steenbok on it as well?
That is not a bad call, he was quite a good specimen too

IMG_4388.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this with the Oribi and Val. The mounts pivot to change orientation. To monsters together!!!

IMG_3519.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will go with @Firebird on this one, take all the skins home, and you´ll have time to think about it.
 
Something like this is where my mind went-this is just off the internet but there are
Many options similar that are creative and fun and show the animal and the habitat nicely without the full body.
I’ve always wanted a full klippy standing on a rock as a floor pedestal mount. . . One of these days!View attachment 617262
Beat me to it :). First thing I thought of was a triple wall pedestal. Your posted pic is ideal to me.
 
Klippies are VERY special but there is also nothing like a Vaal rhebok. They are really built differently than everything else.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,054
Members
170,217
Latest member
diasepozwell1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top