Can I shoot 2 Elephant in Zimbabwe?

To be even more clear about the Kruger hunts, a PH friend that I respect a lot who hunts there sometimes and is a sponsor here told me that he could never in good conscience bring me over for a hunt like that. It's just not the experience you are looking for...we have to sometimes shoot in front of the tour buses, there's no tracking, it's over quickly, etc.
That was vastly different from my experience.

As I said it isn’t a tracking hunt because of the number of elephants and the fact that the terrain offers visibility.

The part about shooting in front of tour buses is pure BS. Your source was not being honest with you or was ignorant. That would not happen. The hunting is quite regulated. They last thing they would ever let happen is to shoot in front of some bunny huggers. You can’t just shoot any elephant you see. The hunting is intended to match certain conservation goals. Permits are issued by weight class and they are certain expectations for age.

Although regulations have varied at times, visiting hunters have been hunting the greater Kruger for many years with lawfully issued permits.

It’s a very different hunt from say Zim, but don’t going spewing BS you heard from someone else.

Spewing BS...wow. I didn't say it was your experience...I said it was his and he is a PH there. Your response is pretty strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xingyunxing510

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt