Camp guns, what do you take?

Nice scatter gun, like the magpul furniture.
Thanks; I love the Magpul stuff! 870 is Vang Comp custom with NP3 finish by Robar. Shoots 5 of those hammers into a little over 2" @ 50 yards.

IMG_9618.jpg
IMG_9615.jpg

Here's its baby brother. Very handy in close confines! But I haven't cut one of those 3" Black Lightnings loose with this little guy...nor do I intend to.

IMG_3592.JPG

And this little squirt on the belt makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's a 329 Night Guard .44 Magnum with a Scandium frame and stainless steel cylinder. Less than 30 ounces...so full-power .44 Mags are "enlightening"! But it's meant to be carried more than shot, and if I ever really need it, I doubt I'll notice the recoil.

I've always wanted a SBS just for the fun of it. One day!
Actually, Royal, this is an "AOW"...Any Other Weapon. Difference is a $5 tax stamp vs. $200. It's a custom Serbu "Super Shorty" that began life as an 18" 870 with a pistol grip and no buttstock. Because of that, apparently, they're not considered an SBS. Hey, I don't make the rules!

Yeah, knew what it was and called it wrong. First saw one of those on a Hickok 45 video. Poor pumpkin!!!

Yeah, knew what it was and called it wrong. First saw one of those on a Hickok 45 video. Poor pumpkin!!!

Ha! Yep, Hickock does some cool stuff!

I take my Wild West Guns Co-Pilot in 50 Alaskan when I'm backpacking in beaur country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BusterKrus

Latest posts