Caliber for Leopard

Love the look on that cat's face... Awesome mount.... conrats.
 
watermark.php


watermark.php


Here it is... the final result.

What do you guys think about the leopard mounted?

Fantastico! I usually don't pay as much attention to the back half of a full body mount. But I love the way the tail was done with the curve.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice leo and cool mount!
 
Fantastico! I usually don't pay as much attention to the back half of a full body mount. But I love the way the tail was done with the curve.

Some other pictures for you guys to see.

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0197 copia.jpg
    IMG_0197 copia.jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:
More

watermark.php


watermark.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    722.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0167 copia.jpg
    IMG_0167 copia.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, Congrats!
 
Some other pictures for you guys to see.

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


Just had a neat idea. The pictures in the taller grass. put that thing out there and invite some drunk buddies over....See who has the balls to approach it.:shocked:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The artist... my friend Juan Carlos mounting the leopard

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 

Attachments

  • Leopardo 7.JPG
    Leopardo 7.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 287
  • Leopardo 5.JPG
    Leopardo 5.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 272
  • Leopardo 12.JPG
    Leopardo 12.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful... esta precioso.
 
Very nice, enhorabuena !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,890
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top