Buying From Optics Planet?

Only dealt with Optics Planet once and had a good experience. Bought a couple scopes back in February/March. I think they were actually shipped and delivered ahead of schedule by a few days. Also got a 10% discount on the total order amount as a first time customer, which amounted to real savings on two new scopes.

But this was my only time ordering from them, and I wasn't buying ammo. Sounds like they have a chronic issue with ammunition. Maybe they're able to handle themselves just fine on their bread and butter (optics) but struggle on some of the other stuff where they might not have the same relationship with distributors.

Whatever the case, it seems like they would need to notify you of delays and price increases and ask if you accepted the change in terms before they charged your card.
 
Avoid the middleman; Buy from the source!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,396
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top