Bullseye Taxidermy Vaalwater Pictures?

IMG-20240903-WA0005.jpg

Beautiful mounts. I still out probably a year but can't wait now, looking at these mounts.

Man I am so glad I chose to use Bullseye rather than one my outfitter recommended. I hunted in Limpopo in May of this year and they told me 12 to 18 months. Now after seeing these pics I too can't wait to get them. Kudu and Gemsbuck pedestal mounts, Impala shoulder mount. Zebra African plaque shoulder mount and several euro mounts of other game.

But the price of shipping pretty much eats up that savings!
I keep seeing these comments. I have not seen a shipping cost posted that has been close to $10,000 except maybe a handful where people were getting like big full body and half body stuff shipped from countries other than RSA. I had more than $10,000 price difference between bullseye and US quote. I’m expecting a $5,000 shipping bill (actually was told to plan for $4k but I always budget for more cost). That’s still a $5k difference which is not insignificant. I’m having half dozen shoulders and a coupe small animals shipped. It’ll be expensive shipping for sure.

I keep seeing these comments. I have not seen a shipping cost posted that has been close to $10,000 except maybe a handful where people were getting like big full body and half body stuff shipped from countries other than RSA. I had more than $10,000 price difference between bullseye and US quote. I’m expecting a $5,000 shipping bill (actually was told to plan for $4k but I always budget for more cost). That’s still a $5k difference which is not insignificant. I’m having half dozen shoulders and a coupe small animals shipped. It’ll be expensive shipping for sure.
I don't think you're going to save as much as you think you are. Bull's eye Taxidermy is doing my work $5500 for Cape Buffalo Pedestal mount, Nayla wall pedestal, Sable shoulder, Zebra rug, Gemsbok euro, and impala euro, the shipping is going to be $6600 air freight or $3500 by ship. Then $2000 to ship the crate to my home.

I'm having Bullseye taxidermy. Do my work because of their great reputation and the fact they're more familiar with the animals then my local Taxidermist.

I don't think you're going to save as much as you think you are. Bull's eye Taxidermy is doing my work $5500 for Cape Buffalo Pedestal mount, Nayla wall pedestal, Sable shoulder, Zebra rug, Gemsbok euro, and impala euro, the shipping is going to be $6600 air freight or $3500 by ship. Then $2000 to ship the crate to my home.
Slightly higher bill from bullseye for me. $6800 there. Maybe I won’t save any money. At least I’ll get my stuff back faster than 3 years though. On the plus side I’ll pick up directly from coopersmiths in DFW so I won’t have that shipping cost.

Jealous you’re getting a Buff pedestal though. Someday I’ll get one.

Bullseye has done 4 safaris for us in the past and is finishing up a 5th hunt for us now… Craig does good work…

Slightly higher bill from bullseye for me. $6800 there. Maybe I won’t save any money. At least I’ll get my stuff back faster than 3 years though. On the plus side I’ll pick up directly from coopersmiths in DFW so I won’t have that shipping cost.

Jealous you’re getting a Buff pedestal though. Someday I’ll get one.
That good enough reason right there to have your work done in SA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsraelMaga

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]