Bullseye Taxidermy Vaalwater Pictures?

Moe324

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm curious if anyone here has pictures of finished mounts done by Craig and his team at Bullseye?

No pictures, but I've got a local buddy that has had multiple animals done by them and they look great in person. He's got another shipment arriving soon. I'll be using Bullseye next year on my first trip to RSA.

I'm having them do my taxidermy from my trip in June. They have good reviews from what I've seen so far.

I just finished my 1st trip in June and they are doing my 11 trophies. Everything I’ve seen that they’ve done was nice and he’s one of the few taxidermist that I’ve found that I was comfortable doing my work instead of dip and pack to send back to the US. Prices seemed more than resolvable as well.

Work is done, should have my mounts in a few weeks, I was impressed with the finished work at their shop.

They are as good as US taxidermists and even better than some.
However because of their popularity their lead times are up to 18 months now.

Craig toured my PH school class through the entire shop and I got to see their process.
If I’m hunting in Limpopo he is the man.

Eland I saw in 2022 mounted by them. I have 7 full body mounts and 6 wall Pedi shoulder mounts there. Can't wait to see them finished.
Screenshot_20240824-180604.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanteWakeh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!