Building new trophy room

I never thought of looking at LED..energy savings would be a plus.
I've also sent an email to a few taxidermists I've used-I figure they would know if anyone.
 
desertloper

recessed lights limit you unless you use plenty. the distance from the wall needs to be considered, flood or spot bulbs for highlight or rid of shadows. there is also different color of light from the bulbs, soft white, daybright(daylight), cool white. definately go to a lighting store and check out all the new options. was a electrician and did plenty of house layouts but so much has changed in lighting. low voltage, led, halogen (get hot and don't last long), lighting will make or break a room. track lighting can be recessed flush with ceiling finish or in beams so all you see is the fixture hanging down and you can move them around as you relocate mounts or add them. don't skimp here and see a professional. the 3/4 plywoood under drywall is a must unless you use car siding. also have floor or up lighting and have outlets switched.

have fun with it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,380
Members
169,551
Latest member
tefiliri1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top