Buffalo & Sable Package Hunt With HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS $12,000

So, will all the animals in your package be shot in the SR area? I see it is fairly open....are all shots then be under 250m or yards? Are the kudu's, njala's, buffalo and waterbuck also in the SR area or do you drive to another province for it?
Yes hunted on the same area, the area has some very bushy areas aswell it not just open plains the buffalo tends to be in the thick bush shots will be close on them for sure less than 100 yards, no need to travel anywhere except on the area and to and from the airport

Yes hunted on the same area, the area has some very bushy areas aswell it not just open plains the buffalo tends to be in the thick bush shots will be close on them for sure less than 100 yards, no need to travel anywhere except on the area and to and from the airport
Sounds great! I know in SA the legislation differ from province to province regarding the minimum caliber for cape buffalo. What is the minimum for North West province?

Few more trailcam pics,

MFDC9517.jpg

MFDC8749.jpg

MFDC8747.jpg

We are gearing up to hunt 3 Buffalo in August , thanks for the support gents!!

Sounds great! I know in SA the legislation differ from province to province regarding the minimum caliber for cape buffalo. What is the minimum for North West province?
375 is minimum for buff!

min
375 in minimum,

starting a hunt today 3 buff and 3 sable pictures coming soon!

we only have very few left for 2024 for this hunt, and the offer will end at the end of 2024

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConradFont

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]