Buffalo & Kudu Hunt - $10,000 All Inclusive

Mssrs Coetzee.... I am planning a Cape Buffalo hunt for April of 2025. 6 others in my party will also consider this but probably looking at plains game as 3 of 6 first timers. If I elect the 1x1 Cape Buffalo package at $10,000, what additional expenses can I expect with this package? Thank you for your response. Cheers! Herb Johnson
Good Day Herb.
Cape Buffalo package is available for you. The rest of the hunters can take Plainsgame package - no problem.
The package for you is 1x1 - $10 000 for the 3 animals and 7 days,8nights.
Additional charges are extra animals taken off the pricelist and if you rent a rifle for $25 per day, including ammunition.
If you could send me abit more information on the full group, How many hunters and how many Observers?
How many want buffalo? Then I will be able to give you a more detailed reply,
Please send us an email on wikus@game4africa.co.za or info@game4africa.co.za

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik

The offer is 2 hunters per PH? Is there a 1x1 option?
Hi Sir. The 1x1 option is displayed above the 2x1 Option. Thank you @Firebird for adding the screen shot onto this thread.
1x1 option is available for $10 000. all Inclusive 7 days,8 nights for the 3 animals.

Gents, this is a well-run family-owned safari, you will not be disappointed by hunting with them. There are many reports on this forum written by satisfied members showing the quality of the animals taken during their trips. Some have hunted several times with them, I'm planning on going back in 2025. BTW, these are not canned hunts or easy; at the end of the day, you will reflect on the hunt and animal you took and appreciate the miles and sweat you put in to get it. I sure did!
I had many questions before I hunted with Game-4-Africa, and I asked a lot of questions from members on this forum. Everything that I was told about Game-4-Africa, Wik and his team was true. You won't be disappointed.

I'm considering the possibility of a buff hunt in 2025. Can someone who has done this describe the terrain and style of hunt? I'm only seeing the one report on G4A's page.

I'm interested in a stalking, getting in close for the shot experience. I don't want to shoot one from 150yds.

Who did you use for flights from JNB to Port Elizabeth and approx cost?

Thanks!

@samson7x. I have not shot a bull, so I don't know. I did however shoot a cow buffalo on that trip. The shot was roughly under 100 yds, and that was because we ran out of cover, and we had a lot of eyes looking around. The terrain, depending on which property you hunt, could be from Savannah type area to thick covered area with rolling hills. Wik spotted the heard, and we stalked them on foot for what seemed like two miles or so. I was so excited I really couldn't tell ya.

Depending from where you are flying from. I live less than 2 hrs away from Atlanta, and I took Delta into JNB and airlink to Port Elizabeth (They are the only ones who take ammo & firearms on board their acft). I want to say I paid around $2100 round trip. Obviously, this may be different in today's economy. I used a travel agent (Travel Express), for peace of mind and it worked out well.

Reach out if you have any other questions. Hopefully someone will jump in about buffalo hunting. If not, do a search and you'll be able to find hunt reports from members who hunted with this outfitter.

I'm considering the possibility of a buff hunt in 2025. Can someone who has done this describe the terrain and style of hunt? I'm only seeing the one report on G4A's page.

I'm interested in a stalking, getting in close for the shot experience. I don't want to shoot one from 150yds.

Thanks!
Airlink $400 round trip

Andrew62 and Carson both did reports about their buffalo bull hunts, you can find them in the hunt reports section.
I used airlink from jburg to PE as I was also traveling with rifles. No big deal, short and easy.
Just picked up my waterbuck from the taxidermist today. Excited to go and experience more with G4A!
image.jpg

Thanks!
Here's my report hunting buffalo with Wik. I had a great time and would recommend.

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...afaris-buffalo-plains-game.68406/#post-898286

Here's my report hunting buffalo with Wik. I had a great time and would recommend.

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...afaris-buffalo-plains-game.68406/#post-898286
I copied the link weird and it's not starting at the top of the report. Here's a better link:

@Firebird, love the little Wood Duck on the table. I’ve hunted them twice and missed miserably three times :ROFLMAO: Season closes this weekend. Maybe next year.

Are your buffalo hunts mainly spot and stalk or are they mainly tracking the bulls?

My dad and I hunted with Wik and G4A last summer, and it was an unbelievable week. It was our first African hunt, and we knew right away that this "once in a lifetime" experience had to happen again. I honestly thought it would take a few more years before we'd made it back, but we couldn't pass up this deal, so we'll be going back next August.

We hunted plains game last year, but we did run across some buffalo. To the gentleman asking about the environment, I'm sure they could theoretically show up anywhere, but the ones we saw were in the thick. At 150 yards, you wouldn't even know they were there. I reckon you'd have to be within 50 or maybe even less to have a chance at the big herd we watched.

The buffalo in this picture stepped out a bit and I took the photo from the top of the truck, so it looks less thick than it was. Once he and the rest of the herd got sick of us and stampeded away, it was clear there were MANY in the brush that we didn't see. It was amazing, and I can't wait to hunt them next summer.

Cape Buffalo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are your buffalo hunts mainly spot and stalk or are they mainly tracking the bulls?
More Spot and stalk. We try get up onto the top of the hills/mountains and look down into the valleys and look for movement. Its very difficult to track buffalo in our area. We have alot of hard ground (shale) which makes tracking difficult. So very early in the morning is the best time to hunt buffalo before they bed down.

I like how you do business. Also how many AH members think highly of you. 2025 is when I can do this trip. April or October. 2, maybe three hunters and 4 observers. Wives and 1 child. Any other details appreciated. 2 of us hunting have previously hunted Africa. Thanks! Herb

I like how you do business. Also how many AH members think highly of you. 2025 is when I can do this trip. April or October. 2, maybe three hunters and 4 observers. Wives and 1 child. Any other details appreciated. 2 of us hunting have previously hunted Africa. Thanks! Herb

Herb, now would be a good time to use the PM feature. Just thinking out load.

Buffalo and Kudu Combo Hunt - Only $10 000 - all inclusive.

(Limited packages 2024 & 2025)

Good day Africa Hunting members.

We have come up with a great deal for Africa Hunting members. This is your chance for a deal of a lifetime. Hunt is for 2024/2025. If someone can only make it in 2026 then email me and we can discuss.

Hunters from Game 4 Africa are the only Hunters hunting on our private Ranches. You will not bump into other hunters out in the field. This is an exclusive safari destination.

Quality, dangerous and plains game hunt.

PH no: 202105000016191
Outfitter no: 202308000029186

1x1 Breakdown of your hunt
3 Animals Included:

X1 Buffalo Bull
X1 Kudu Bull– East Cape.
X1 Impala Ram

Includes 7 Full days, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa, Woodvale - Lodge.

Total Package $10 000 all inclusive.

2x1 Breakdown of your hunt

Each client Hunts the following species:
3 Animals Included per hunter.

X1 Buffalo Bull per hunter
X1 Kudu Bull per hunter
X1 Impala Ram per hunter

Includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa main Lodge.

Total Package $9500 per hunter all inclusive.

Should a 2x1 Hunt be booked and the 2nd hunter would like a different package then please email us for more options.

Limited dates in 2024 – Email me or WhatsApp now and we can make it happen.

No Limit on the Size of the buffalo. Our Professional Hunters make the decision on the oldest bull possible to be hunted.

The rates include:

· Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
· Trained trackers and skinners
· Accommodation in Lodges
· All meals and laundry
· Soft drinks ,beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
· All Transportation on safari & transport of trophies to taxidermist
· Hunting License
· Transport to and from Airport.
· Arrival and departure days no charge
· 15% gov Vat on Day fees

The rates do not include:

· Rifle rental Only $25 per day - Including ammo.
· Personal insurance
· PH/guide and other staff gratuities
· Taxidermy
· Exportation of trophies
· All flights
· Observers @ $150 each per day

Example of Bulls taken in 2022 & 2023 seasons below.

These bulls range from 35 – 46 Inches.

With over One Thousand Kudu on our ranchers and many herds of buffalo.
You have a excellent opportunity to hunt the animals in your package.
Please note:

We do currently run at 100% success rate on all our package hunts. However, Should you be unsuccessful hunting animals in your package, then you will not be billed for the animal. Trophy Fees as Follows: buffalo $6000, Kudu $900 Impala $350.

We strive to get our clients the best possible animal and to have a full African experience as a whole. We hunt on large concessions; Land varies between 15 000acres - 30 000acres. Additional animals can be added during the hunt, please email for full pricelist.
Feel free to follow us on Instagram or Facebook (Game 4 Africa Safaris) to get out latest updates,
We are a family run outfit and you are welcome to bring your wife and kids along for the experience.

Please feel free to email me or call for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
+27 76 6090 298.

View attachment 572618View attachment 572619View attachment 572620View attachment 572621View attachment 572622View attachment 572623View attachment 572624View attachment 572625View attachment 572626View attachment 572627View attachment 572629View attachment 572630View attachment 572631View attachment 572631View attachment 572632View attachment 572633
This is a great offer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….