Buffalo hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris

Took a minute for Me to make it work. Thanks for posting it. I’m leaning heavily toward having a professional film my next hunt there-me and Brittany are glad to see
Wik wearing hearing protection!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Great shooting!!

Congratulations! Great shooting!!
Thank you ! It has been 3 great days hunting. 3 animals, 3 shots and no worries. Everything piled up quickly. I was particularly pleased with the buffalo.
I shot an impala this morning chest on at about 230 yards if I remember correctly.The bullet, a Hornady 154gr Interlock, wrecked the heart and lungs. He made it less than 20 yards.

IMG_0204.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, great hunt !

Congrats, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the vid. I'm hunting buffalo with Wik next Sept. Kudu and Impala also but buffalo is my goal. I'm looking forward to it and hope I've gotten in good enough shape by then.

Very nice! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the vid. I'm hunting buffalo with Wik next Sept. Kudu and Impala also but buffalo is my goal. I'm looking forward to it and hope I've gotten in good enough shape by then.
Go on a serious diet ! The food is too good. Mind you the fillets off my buffalo bull were akin to shoe leather but I was warned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveI79146

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,