Buffalo hunt special Tanzania

I did not know he knew those kind of words.

he is italian..:shades: i just spoke to him and it sounds like he is taking some nice stuff with him for the camps. so if you want a well priced buff hunt in the selous ,which is a place you should visit at least once if you have the chance get hold of johan. :)

hi johan i sent valerio a message to say i was coming to see him and shoot 3 buff for $14,500.00, the reply contained not much but "off" was one of the words :shocked::laughing:

That was pretty funny!

I think for the serious cape buffalo hunter, it's a dream hunt!

Spike

Did you read all the post here then you should see that I made a mistake and it would have cost me a lot.

Spike

Did you read all the post here then you should see that I made a mistake and it would have cost me a lot.

yeah i did johan i was just having a bit of a wind up ;). i know valerio from zambia he used to come out to our place as it wasnt too far from ndola , and as i said i spoke to him on skype just after posting that, and i know his plans for the camp etc, thats why i said if some one wants a well priced buff hunt in the selous they should get hold of you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SelinaBerk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg