BRAND-NEW 375 H&H NORMA BRASS

$2.60 each shipped.

Photo(s) of brass, quantity of brass for sale, includes/excludes shipping, type(s) of payment you are willing to accept, any deals on bulk purchase. You know a few more details would be nice.

Being a newbie don't expect many members to jump out at your offer.

Kindly refrain from violating the forum rule by Not posting yours or others personal information.

If a real buyer wanna-be wants to see a picture of what they can see on the Midway page, fine by me; let me know and I will be happy to oblige. As the reviewer noted, I am simply me and a check works just fine. The reviewer apparently ran too many ridges and didn’t see SHIPPED in the heading. We can work out the contact details despite the oversight by the “contact police”.

Just trying to be helpful as scammers have been known to try to sell items on this forum.

We like to have proof the seller has the item(s) they are trying to sell.

GLWS.

Photo(s) of brass, quantity of brass for sale, includes/excludes shipping, type(s) of payment you are willing to accept, any deals on bulk purchase. You know a few more details would be nice.

Being a newbie don't expect many members to jump out at your offer.

Kindly refrain from violating the forum rule by Not posting yours or others personal information.
E Pluribus Unum

IMG_3660.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidaPerr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?