Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA / Memphis Sport Shooting Association / K&M Shooting Complex, TN
$2.60 each shipped.

$2.60 each shipped.

Photo(s) of brass, quantity of brass for sale, includes/excludes shipping, type(s) of payment you are willing to accept, any deals on bulk purchase. You know a few more details would be nice.

Being a newbie don't expect many members to jump out at your offer.

Kindly refrain from violating the forum rule by Not posting yours or others personal information.

If a real buyer wanna-be wants to see a picture of what they can see on the Midway page, fine by me; let me know and I will be happy to oblige. As the reviewer noted, I am simply me and a check works just fine. The reviewer apparently ran too many ridges and didn’t see SHIPPED in the heading. We can work out the contact details despite the oversight by the “contact police”.

Just trying to be helpful as scammers have been known to try to sell items on this forum.

We like to have proof the seller has the item(s) they are trying to sell.

GLWS.

Photo(s) of brass, quantity of brass for sale, includes/excludes shipping, type(s) of payment you are willing to accept, any deals on bulk purchase. You know a few more details would be nice.

Being a newbie don't expect many members to jump out at your offer.

Kindly refrain from violating the forum rule by Not posting yours or others personal information.
E Pluribus Unum

IMG_3660.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChauChambe

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?