Bowhunters with big stones

Bushbuck

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
290
Reaction score
23
Well this is certainly getting your meat the hard way.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hell they must be hungry LOL.

Best regards
Louis van Bergen
 
So now i wonder are they going to eat the meat or sell it.
Johan
 
Stones the size of church bells, thats all I can say.
 
Bushbuck i can remember years back in Zululand we had these tree butcheries all along the road in some parts of Zululand. They did hang the meat in the shade of a tree or what shade they had, and everyone passing by that was hungry could cut a piece, chuck it on a scale and then they cook it next to the road there and then. Almost look the same.
 
That is pretty cool. Man truly is the Apex predator.
 
Bushbuck i can remember years back in Zululand we had these tree butcheries all along the road in some parts of Zululand. They did hang the meat in the shade of a tree or what shade they had, and everyone passing by that was hungry could cut a piece, chuck it on a scale and then they cook it next to the road there and then. Almost look the same.

I am sure that wasn't your choice lunch spot. I remember my first hunt in Africa a couple days after I had taken a couple animals. We were leaving that morning and driving along a barbed wire fence. There was these strips of meat hanging outside for what looked like 50 yards. Flies, dust etc. Biltong the Ph says to me, One of your animals.
Now you know why I always pass when offered a piece. I cant get that rusted barbed wire fly covered set up out of my mind when I see the stuff.
 
Wow, that is pure adrenaline.

As said in the video: "Self-confidence is everything"
 
I'm with Louis. How hungry do you have to be to do that?
Looked like the guy was loading the bow with two arrows, like that would help!
Maybe that double dose is what scared them off.
 
Well, each guy has at least a 66% chance of surviving, and that type of natural selection will make sure that their tribe will produce olympic sprinters
 
For them this is probably easier than someone driving in watts, in LA. at night.
 
Speaking of stones this guy has a couple

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top