Bowhunt Buffalo Bull US$7,500

true that

the area is 13500 acres, if anyone was asking

This is a fab offer............I certainly enjoyed your fotos as well.........if I knew a bow from an arrow I would be on this..........thanks for posting...............FWB

hello, how is this hunt going, approaching or blind

Thats up to the client and his capabilities
So we will definately try stalking and blinds

Regards

have space in september for this deal

only 1 available

Still some space to squeeze this amazing deal in for somebody

@LWPhunt. You could tag on this buff hunt to your hunt

Bbbeeeeeuuuuummmmpppp

This is a great deal for sure. Crazy me would get us all trampled trying to stalk them with a bow.

whats chance can do this for 2026? Headed after buffalo in australia so current schedule is booked up

Sorry sir
There is no ways this price will be repeated in later years
This is for any bull
U could get a 40” plus bull with a bow for this price

Anyone up for this deal
Space in september or october

Can't believe it hasnt sold yet !!!!

What is the minimum required draw weight by law these days?

Id say the info on this linknis
Pretty good
80lbs will get you where u need to be with good arrow weight for enough energy and good penetration

I was just curious. I know that compound bow technology has come a long way since Ashby's study. Similar results can be achieved at much lower poundage with today's bows. I don't know that I'll ever be able to bowhunt cape buffalo. I'm a wimp and doubt I'll ever draw back an 80 lb bow. I did share this thread on a couple other sites for you, though. I'm excited to hear about the hunt afterwards.

I was just curious. I know that compound bow technology has come a long way since Ashby's study. Similar results can be achieved at much lower poundage with today's bows. I don't know that I'll ever be able to bowhunt cape buffalo. I'm a wimp and doubt I'll ever draw back an 80 lb bow. I did share this thread on a couple other sites for you, though. I'm excited to hear about the hunt afterwards.

Thank you sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eusebia92P

Latest profile posts

Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg