BOTSWANA: Tholo Hunt 2018

congratulations 0n a beautiful hunt and a great group of trophys you are just going to have to go back for that kudu,some guys have all the luck nice job
 
Thanks to all. It was a great trip full of incredible surprises.

Many of you have expressed condolences about not connecting on the kudu. Thank you. However I look at it as an excuse/opportunity for a future hunt. On my first ever safari a good kudu was the number one animal on my wish list. The PH did his part but I failed. Like many others here I went into that hunt with the idea that it was my bucket list, "once in a lifetime" trip. My failure gave me the perfect excuse to explain my new addiction and return. FWIW the following year I had a kudu on the ground by 8:30 the very first morning and connected with another incredible specimen later in the week.

I'll always go back and there will always be more kudu. Until next time.

B Davis
 
congrats on a successful safari, thanks for the report
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top