BOTSWANA: Kanana 2014

It was all new for me. I hunt Alaska a lot and here in Virginia but this trip was so cool ..The new friends and the experiences were the best. But will enjoy looking at the nice trophies also!!
 
Lots of Elephant's. ….In camp..
IMG_1655.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great hunt and Awesome trophies and the rafting was like icing on the cake, Congrats! And thanks for sharing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,598
Members
170,606
Latest member
duka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top