BOTSWANA: Hunting With NKWE SAFARIS - The Adventure Begins 2024

Excellent report and congrats on your trophies. Kudu as always...amazing that you saw 60 on one drive. Great steenbok! Thanks for posting and NKWE is definitely on my list to see a new place.

Having hunted with Jaco, the bar is set high for future safaris. I can almost hear the echo of “GOOODFREY” by that fire. I need to book another Botswana trip…this thread confirms it. Awesome pics. Great work by all.

I heard that yell for Godfrey several times along with the one for one of his trackers, GEOOORGIEEE, funny

@MontanaPat…Fantastic hunt report, thanks for sharing the experience of an amazing safari. The eland, kudu & steenbok are exceptional trophies, I’m happy for your success. I’ve heard so many wonderful things about Jaco’s NKWE Safaris, I’ll be hunting with them this August. Reports like these really do build up anticipation of excitement and gets me through tough days working in the hot & nasty oilfield. I’m glad y’all had an epic time, Congratulations.

Great hunt! I'll be leaving Bozeman here in 2 week, too go back to Jacos' camp. Reading your report and the other group you met, I'm getting antsy too go!

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Great hunt! I'll be leaving Bozeman here in 2 week, too go back to Jacos' camp. Reading your report and the other group you met, I'm getting antsy too go!

Good luck and hope the trip is a success, what animals are you targeting? Look forward to reading a report when you return

Good luck and hope the trip is a success, what animals are you targeting? Look forward to reading a report when you return
Kudu, Impala, warthog, wildebeest, and maybe a second kudu for sure. Taking my bow, but not apposed to using gun.

Great report and what a hunt! Thank you for sharing !

Great hunt, congrats !

Great report and what a hunt! Thank you for sharing !
Thanks Rick, we need to connect sometime in Bozeman over a beer since we are so close and talk hunting in Africa and Montana

Botswana is on my "to-do" list.

Looks like @NKWE SAFARIS is a strong contender for my someday adventure.

Great job on your hunt @MontanaPat

Having hunted with Jaco, the bar is set high for future safaris. I can almost hear the echo of “GOOODFREY” by that fire.

I loved every early morning while it was dark Godfrey saying "Is it morning or is it night? I do believe it is morning " and Jaco giving a Jaco response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebraMoen

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa