BOTSWANA: Excellent Plains Game Hunt With NKWE SAFARIS!

Jaco runs a great camp. Nice pictures.
My brother Aaron F and I are headed back next summer.
I wonder if the new property adjacent to the north edge of the game reserve will be ready and open for hunters. That area should be a hunter's paradise!

You mention the camp was not fancy but you have a culinary trained chef doing the cooking. Beautiful animals, well done!

It's true that an army runs on its' stomach. So too does a hunting camp.

Thanks for the report, I love Botswana and look forward to going back. It just seems there is not enough time these days!

Thanks for the report, I love Botswana and look forward to going back. It just seems there is not enough time these days!
Yes. I wish I had done this trip 40 years ago in my 30's and even several other hunts as well. I would like to think I will be able to return sometime down the road. I still have a few things I'd like to hunt stateside, but Africa hunt prices are so competitive.

Yes. I wish I had done this trip 40 years ago in my 30's and even several other hunts as well. I would like to think I will be able to return sometime down the road. I still have a few things I'd like to hunt stateside, but Africa hunt prices are so competitive.
I was fortunate enough to hunt the Okavango Delta when I was 27 years old. Then, a massive gap until I went back in 2021 for two weeks. I'm definitely going back as I am in search of a special Greater Kudu and Bots produces some big ones.

I was fortunate enough to hunt the Okavango Delta when I was 27 years old. Then, a massive gap until I went back in 2021 for two weeks. I'm definitely going back as I am in search of a special Greater Kudu and Bots produces some big ones.
Read the NKWE thread posted by Matt Vejar about his May 2023 hunt. He took some stellar kudu. And contact Jaco as well. I think he would be more than happy to assist you with your goals. Good luck with your trip.

I wonder if the new property adjacent to the north edge of the game reserve will be ready and open for hunters. That area should be a hunter's paradise!
Wondering same thing. Hunting kudu on the cattle farm was the best for me, so Im good with whatever.

Wondering same thing. Hunting kudu on the cattle farm was the best for me, so Im good with whatever.
Werty - You and your brother posted some great pics when I was in the early stages of planning my trip with Jaco. Aaron was very considerate to answer some questions I asked of him, and I really appreciated his help. The only problem I had was that my wife and I eat a lot of game meat and I try to fill my tags every fall for deer, elk, and antelope whenever I draw. What bummed her was that I was not able to ship any of the meat back for her to try. So I'm trying to convince her to come with me on the next trip. More to follow on that...

Thankyou for the answers and hunting report. I hoping to see NKWE at the DSC, but will direct my questions to him v email.

Impressive trophys guys, great pics!

Thankyou for the answers and hunting report. I hoping to see NKWE at the DSC, but will direct my questions to him v email.

Impressive trophys guys, great pics!
Unless things have changed I was told by Jaco's US rep that they do not come to the US for the Convention tour. You will need to reach out directly via email or phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymobilityscooters8929

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?