Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
South Africa, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
I just ordered a pair of Jim Green Ranger boots, I'm certain they're going to be too wide since I wear 13B/14A. I have a pair of Merrell's that I wore in Africa a couple weeks ago, they did OK, but I wanted a lighter pair of boots.

Anybody else with narrow feet have a favorite insole insert they use?

contact someone in your area that deals with Foot Levelers and have a custom set made. They are great.

As someone with wide/flat feet, I suggest you go to the podiatrist and have a set of custom orthotics made.

Nothing fancy and I don't think they're narrow feet specific, but I swear by these. The best I've used in about 18 years of trying different insoles. I've worn these in my work boots and tennis shoes for years. I have normal feet but they're sensitive to hard surfaces or hard soles. They're a little bulky but that helps snug up a looser fitting shoe or boot. They even prolonged the life of my work boots on wet concrete and 5 flights of steel staircase.

I buy them at Walmart but that link was goofy.

You could consider a custom. I used sheepfeet which is popular in the western hunting world. Have put probably 75-100mi on mine and love them so far.

They now have an app that you can use to scan your feet rather than molds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArlieOberg

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.