Blasphemy

Out of interest sake, is it a magnum action, DSB, SSB, or round receiver ring.

Given the fact that it has been altered already, i would not hesitate to put a nice scope on. Something like a Swarovski Z3 3-9x36 or if you want to go smaller one of the vintage 1,5-4 Zeiss or S&B scopes would work well.

Given the action type you can decide between G&H mounts, or German claw style mounts like EAW. I would prefer the latter, but it is really a matter of personal preference.
It is a SSB. Thank you for your suggestions.
 
It is a SSB. Thank you for your suggestions.

Option B is to have it rebarreled to .350 Rigby or .416 Rigby, and have a rifle as close to an original rigby Magnum action SSB as possible. You can always have a competent gunsmith drift out the rear express sight and replace it with a red dot mount, as a means to shoot the rifle better, but not alter it permanently.
 
Wow! That is VERY cool then. XAUSA here has a really lovely 350 Rigby slant box that Lon Paul also brought back to life. Forgive my drooling but those are simply tops in my book for how a rifle should look.
 
Any word on the missing rifles. How is the value of those two missing rifles submitted?
Are they disputing the value yet ?
 
Any word on the missing rifles. How is the value of those two missing rifles submitted?
Are they disputing the value yet ?
The last thing from Delta was that they have checked electronically and searched physically and cannot locate them. They're sending a check for 1725.00 which is their SOP.
They haven't disputed the value and said they'd be glad to work with any insurance I had......which I have none other travel insurance.
 
Wow! That is VERY cool then. XAUSA here has a really lovely 350 Rigby slant box that Lon Paul also brought back to life. Forgive my drooling but those are simply tops in my book for how a rifle should look.
Wow!!! Yeah as soon as I saw it I contacted the seller.
 
Fourth attempt to post pics.....

20231007_132957.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,945
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top