Blaser R93 Safari

Jacksgunshack

New member
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
11
Media
1
IMG_5783.jpeg

Hello new friends!

I am a new member here & hardcore blaser fanatic. Here is my latest acquisition; a Blaser R93 in 375 H&H with an additional 416 Rem mag barrel.

The rifle weighs 10.8 pounds as seen in the photo & also includes kick stop. On top; OEM QD mounts with a Zeiss 1.1-4x24 Varipoint M #0 dot reticle.

I have no idea how I will be able to ever afford my African dreams but truly enjoy the site so far!

Cheers friends!

Jack Musial
@Jacksgunshack
 
Still like my R 93 and its been more then 20 years and a pile of barrels.

Interesting combo there; Prestige side plates and the nice upgrade wood.
 
Was the R93 ever as popular as the R8 is today? What is the major difference? Are there any weaknesses in the R93, etc. I saw one years ago and loved the engraving/wood, but was poor at the time....
 
Still like my R 93 and its been more then 20 years and a pile of barrels.

Interesting combo there; Prestige side plates and the nice upgrade wood.
Yes sir you nailed it! I bought it from an estate sadly but it definitely a unique rifle & very different
 
Was the R93 ever as popular as the R8 is today? What is the major difference? Are there any weaknesses in the R93, etc. I saw one years ago and loved the engraving/wood, but was poor at the time....
The largest noticeable difference was the removable trigger/ magazine in the R8 vs the fixed top feed mag of the R93
 
Welcome to AH. Good to meet another Blaser guy. Cheers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,387
Members
169,745
Latest member
YongLester
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top