Blaser R8 Pro 22-250 & 300 Win Mag

LES7

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hey Fellas…. pass on if you or anyone you know would be interested, it would be appreciated.

Blaser R8 Professional LH (neutral stock) w/ Blaser 2.8-20x50 ic scope. 22-250 barrel (fired 3 times) and a 300 win mag barrel (never fired).
It has a lockable hard case and comes with both bolt heads, both magazines, and all manuals and tools. Basically a brand new rifle that shoots awesome.
The scope is high end and the quick mounts to the barrels is a game changer.
With the money saved from buying new, you can add another barrel or 2, another scope, a RH bolt, or any combo.
I wouldn't be selling other than my personal collection has changed direction, and this one has got to go to fund other rifles.
I would consider trades for pretty much only CRF Left hand rifles, Winchester model 70's preferred. But email me, something you have may interest me?
Thanks for looking.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5923.jpg
IMG_5930.jpg
IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5931.jpg
IMG_5932.jpg
IMG_5934.jpg
IMG_5935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you can buy R8 300 wm barrels with sights for $2300 on euro optic and a bit more for fluted smooth barrel. Selling the magnum barrel out of this set would make it a tough sell with only the 22-250 barrel. Only my 2 cents though....do what you will!

Hi can you sell the 300 win mag barrel separately?
Thanks
Maybe I should have asked here in thread instead of just sending him a PM at 9:18PM last night with that same questions, so as to have held my request in line :) Oh well, with this nice setup someone may buy the whole package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlaughl747

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.