Blaser R8 PH

While the scales out…..here’s the Rigby SSB in.416 Rigby. 4.58 KG.

This rifle is delightful to shoot….but maybe not too many shots from the bench.

IMG_7267.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaser B2 scope 1 to 6 x 24 In Blaser QD mounts. 773 grams. About 1 and three quarters of a pound.

IMG_7270.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@R eight - Love the pictures but man...I'm gonna have to show you how to rotate and edit. ;)

I'm interested in how you like the Blaser scope as well. I know they offer it in either first or second focal plane, not sure which one you picked up.

@R eight - Love the pictures but man...I'm gonna have to show you how to rotate and edit. ;)

I'm interested in how you like the Blaser scope as well. I know they offer it in either first or second focal plane, not sure which one you picked up.

Yep. Maybe I need to take a bit more attention to detail when posting.

As to the scope. I really like it. Clarity is superb, as good as my Zeiss Victories….if not better. But time will tell.
It’s a second focal plane. I think, happy to be corrected, that the B2’s are second FP and the B1’s are first FP.

I had a play with a B1 in the shop and it was first focal plane.

You’re becoming a lunatic like me. 458, 416, 375, 9.3 and 300. All mine are aluminum receivers to keep the weight down. Way too much overlap, but a lot of fun in the process.

View attachment 635306
Nice collection, Toby.

When can we expect to see these on your infamous kitchen island?

I’ve since added a 458 Lott barrel just this week. So I now have both 458 Win Mag and 458 Lott barrels. It’s a sickness.

Let us know what you think about it, mine has been very accurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayfordEny

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia