Blaser R8 458 Lott Jaeger

Skshyk

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Bought this gun maybe 2 years ago from a member on this site. I was going to use it for elephant trip but ended buying a double and have no need for it. The gun is in mint condition, practically new. No scratches, dents, or marks. I have a ton of reloading components, dies, and brass. I will also include in the price RMR red dot and base. I will do an inventory tomorrow of reloading components and post more details tomorrow along with a price for just the rifle. For the whole package I am asking $9000.
IMG_7510.jpg
IMG_7511.jpg
IMG_7512.jpg
IMG_7513.jpg
IMG_7514.jpg
IMG_7516.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7515.jpg
    IMG_7515.jpg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2200.JPG
    IMG_2200.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 135
Buy with confidence. I’ve done business with this member and he’s a good guy.

Included in the sale. Along with a bunch of 1x fired brass.

IMG_2264.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2266.jpeg
IMG_2267.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent rifle and components from a good seller. Just for clarity on your listing, is it the heavier steel receiver or alloy?

Have one without the wood stock, very accurate rifle. Was ringing steel at 200 yards with it. Someone will be very happy with this setup.
GLWS

look really sweet would like to see some range photos when you get the time...

I will also include a Blaser Pelican case. This is not original from this particular gun but it’s an original Blaser pelican case for another Blaser which I don’t need the case anymore.
IMG_2318.jpeg

How is this still available? Seems like a solid deal for the person looking to get into the Blaser R8 DG rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennyBarri

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]