Blaser K95 Stutzen question

More importantly now, what rifle ae you brinning in a few days time to the Eastern Cape?

Your answer hard surface and putting pressure on the tip of the rifle !!

For this first safari, and it being covid times, we chose not to bring our own rifles but use the ones from the outfitter. However I will take my own for my next safari :)
 
Resting rifle on hard surface is never good idea. You always can use your palm, glove, hat,...K95 is very light rifle therefore it's POI is shifting depends from where you rest the forend. I can have one hole group with my K95 (7x65R) just at POA but only if I rest rifle at same spot (I always use black tip as a reference point) but if I rest rifle on middle of forend my POI move some 2" high but group remains the same.
If I could transfer mine results to your case you would be almost 4" high. Add just one MOA for your mistake (it is happening even to best shooters) and roe deer is scared but live & healthy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,681
Members
168,949
Latest member
LacyMcBeat
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top