Black bear

Buckmaster1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Finally received my black bear mount yesterday from Maine hunt last year. What a beautiful mount and it was a very exciting experience to hunt in Maine. Shot her with a 300 win mag
IMG_2677.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally received my black bear mount yesterday from Maine hunt last year. What a beautiful mount and it was a very exciting experience to hunt in Maine. Shot her with a 300 win mag
That is a very well done piece of craftsmanship.

Very creative mount.
Beautiful bear.

I've not seen a mount like this before. Outstanding all around. Congratulations on your successful bear hunt!

Good
Looking mount

Bear looks like she would get up and walk anytime very life like. (y)

Congrats on a successful hunt and that mount is amazing.

Congratulations thats awesome!

Who did the taxidermy?

Ryan Rhodes or
North Rhodes taxidermy

Either is fine!

320 black rd north
Searsport, Me
This guy is fantastic if you don’t mind waiting. This was truly a great hunt and one I have wanted to do for most of my life . Was able to have my wife with me at time of harvest. Maine is not like hunting in Oklahoma coming out of bear set moose standing in the middle of the road not 50 yards away.
1728979382065.jpeg

I am currently trying to draw a moose tag and will be having same guide service if possible as they were great to work with also . Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhSocha

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!