Binocular Harness

I'm with Velo Dog

Yes , I much prefer this as well. They are out of the way, secure and readily available when needed with the over the shoulder carry. My harness sits unused and will remain so..

Not sure which one I want to try yet
If you have a Cabela's or other such store near by, go buy one and try it, they will let you return it if you do so timely... Of all the choices, Velo Dogs is the cheapest, have you tried just swinging your standard one around under one arm? Like many PH's do, and Boddington does this.

Next must be the Cabela's. The S4's I have came from Reed's Sporting Goods in Walker MN and if I recall were about $40 each. Again, for Africa, they get warm.

The way Velo Dog recommends using the strap that comes with your Binos is to put them over our neck then put one arm through so the Binos hang under your arm, when you need them you pull them forward and up when not you let them hang at your hip. If you shoot right handed I would put your left arm through the Bino strap....

I think Velo Dog's method would work with a strap like mentioned, made out of leather so it would slide easily over your clothing.

out of the way and not binding when the days get warm... you can even flip them behind your back if needed

Attachments

• IMG_0162_zps4swetqnz.jpg
    IMG_0162_zps4swetqnz.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 88

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franklin92