Big Sable from Zambia

An exceptional trophy for sure, I would walk away from that gift horse either!

Mike will be looking for something similar to that in August,don't let Andrew anywhere near Takeri please

I promise. How long are you going to be in Zambia?

Only 7/8 days wish it could be longer but you could twist my arm into trying for one of those old buff you seem to get on a regular basis

Only 7/8 days wish it could be longer but you could twist my arm into trying for one of those old buff you seem to get on a regular basis

Indeed that is a possibility. Are your dates flexible over this period?

Can you email direct - fairgame@iconect.zm - I have a message from you that I cannot reply to through this site for some reason?

Note when I hunted with Peter I was attached to another operator not Royal Kafue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaitlinGib

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with