Big Cats In Australia

whats deliverence??
 
whats deliverence??

An old movie, late 60's or early 70's. Disturbing would have been a better title. Takes place in southern Appalachia in the eastern U.S. Amongst various disturbing scenes, Ned Beatty was forced by a hill billy to uh....act like a hog.....a hog that was being "serviced" by a boar. The boar being the hill billy.
 
An old movie, late 60's or early 70's. Disturbing would have been a better title. Takes place in southern Appalachia in the eastern U.S. Amongst various disturbing scenes, Ned Beatty was forced by a hill billy to uh....act like a hog.....a hog that was being "serviced" by a boar. The boar being the hill billy.

Squeal like a pig boy! LOL Nice job of delicately wording that Phil.
 
Sorry Bluey. Phoenix Phil explained it perfectly. No insult intended. It was something that just jumped to mind. It was a disturbing film. Didn't also star Burt Reynolds. He was the bow hunter that put a cloth yard shaft through the offending individuals throat?
 
The Feral cats in Aus are huge! I was part owner of a Bow Hunting publication there in the late 80's and early 90's and the pics and articles submitted were astonishing. Feral Tabbies weighing 30 lbs plus?! They are a problem as they are wiping out several species of indigenous birds a years reportedly. The same goes for the Feral Foxes there too.
Aus has several Feral problem animal species. Cats, Foxes, rabbits, frogs, horses, camels to name a few!
 
I know what you mean Ole Bally. I lived on the Northern Tablelands of New South Wales and came across a feral cat which later weighed 29lbs. It took 3 shots from a 243w. The first one should have killed him, the second I thought really put him down. I went to pick him up and he took a swipe at me broken back and all. The final shot layed him to rest. I can only imagine what a leopard would do to you if you didn't show it the respect it's due.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,387
Messages
1,574,790
Members
170,170
Latest member
MalcolmFab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top