Big Bores for sale

REDUCING Prices

The Win Model 70 .458WinMag I will reduce to $1250.

The CZ Model 550 .375HH I will reduce to $800.

Thanks for looking.
 
The winchester is sold. Still looking for a buyer for the CZ.
 
After looking around at other sites, the price for the CZ 550 .375 H&H is going up to $900. It is new in box, never fired.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top