Best hunting videos?

wildfowler.250

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Right folks, who makes decent hunting videos on YouTube? I watch the John X when they come out. The Mutambo films are good quality but not that many. Any others folk can recommend?

More interested in an actual hunt film than kill shots if that makes sense!

There is an Aussie YouTuber who has just released one video with a second coming shortly on his channel.
Look out for ZebrasSambarhuntingAdventures

I don’t know him but he is down to earth online and recently shows an African hunt where he was invited over as a guest.

Cheers gents, will have a look! Particularly the African stuff if you’ve any suggestions

Africa sun productions do a nice job in theirs and are not specific to any single outfitter or ph.
This Is Africa or TIA are the best of YouTube Africa offerings imo

I thoroughly enjoyed Jim Shockey's Uncharted series a few years ago and that has a number of episodes that take place in Africa. Unfortunately, I think the only way to watch it on Youtube now is to purchase a MyOutdoor TV subscription. I've also enjoyed Pedro Ampuero Hunting lately, but he seems to have fewer episodes in Africa.

The free tv application “Tubi” is currently carrying some of jim shockeys shows as well as Meateater and one called The Hunters Club which has some good episodes. Also on tubi I’ve been watching king Solomon’s mines and some of the Allan Quarterman series which my kids love.

These are some of my favorite videos/channels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deandre145

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with