Best Chest Pack for Swarovski 15x56 Binos

Are
Well, I just received the Kuiu pro bino harness, size xl. It is much more comfortable than the eberlestock and fits the 15x56's perfectly. I'm packing up the mountain in the AM to see if leaving the 10x40's home is a viable option, or if I will be packing both pair. Our typical MO on Coues is to pack to a high point and set up the tripods. There is the odd check on the way in and out without a tripod, I just have to decide if I can manage with the 15x56's for that. The only way to be sure is to get up high and glass some deer at 500 to 1000 without the tripod.
15s without the tripod won’t get looked through for very long. A quick look works just fine. They are a little too heavy and appear way more wobbly than 10s. You can have both at the truck/camp and do a day with only the 15s to see if you like it. I see a bunch of “spotters” with only their 15s. If you are the hunter/guide and need to move closer to get in range, the 8s or 10s are very nice after you’ve left the tripod and pack with your buddies. Write a hunting report. A few of us here are Coues nuts and would appreciate it.

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LenoraChap

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg