Best binos with rangefinder

I really like my Zeiss Victory 10 power with range finder . These are newer model. Great clarity and excellent in hand. 3k or so
 
How many pairs of binoculars do you already own? What is the total cost of having purchased them?
By the time the OP’s question comes up, there is probably a few pairs in the house and an upgrade imminent. Think about the next upgrade in 5 years, what will that cost too? Maybe best to just get the higher end one now. I doubt you will find many people who bought a pair of swaro or Leica binos tell you it was a bad decision.
Put the $$ aside now, skip a few unnecessary expenses and get a set of binoculars that you will keep and use for a few decades.
I have inherited some magnificent and beautiful Zeiss Dialyt 10x40B T* binos from my father, which I have been using for a decade. Additionally, I carry an old rangefinder from leica, so now I want some binos with a rangefinder so I don't have to be carrying so much equipment to the field.
 
My longest shots are around 400 yards

The Leica Geovid R will be hard to beat for the money. EuroOptic has them 1400. I do run the 3200.com, I shoot competitions and they feed my Kestral data. So I could justify the cost for myself.

You can also check with @R&M FIREARMS they might not carry Leica. Mark is a good guy to talk to and will get you the best deal he can for the brands they carry.
 
Had or have most of those for long range elk and NA game. Most too bulky for Africa! Swarovski is best optics ok ballistic. Sig great ballistic program, mediocre ZEISS has average glass best at Balistic
Program. Plan on selling Zeiss and buying Leica and keep Swarovski
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,890
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top