Best AR triggers

PRS matches, some were before the PRS.
That's very cool, I looked up to him since i started 3 gun and got to take a multiple day class and shoot on his squad for a major match, we got along really well and he is a really nice guy. Shooting legend IMO too

Another option is a company called hyperfire there design has a very strong caming action with a double spring strut design. I went over too these and haven't had any issues with reliability. They absolutely slam that firing pin into the primer and pull at about 2 1/2 - 3lbs and are easy to pull out and clean. Just my 2 cents

That's very cool, I looked up to him since i started 3 gun and got to take a multiple day class and shoot on his squad for a major match, we got along really well and he is a really nice guy. Shooting legend IMO too
He is definitely a good guy.

I have a variety of triggers including mil-spec, Geissele, JP, RRA, and Larue. In terms of value, I don't think the Larue MBT-2S can be beat for a 2-stage trigger. My Larue is the equal of my Geissele G2S and is significantly better than my RRA varmint 2-stage. FWIW, all of mine are curved.

Larue also has single stage triggers, but I haven't tried them. Reviews are somewhat mixed on them. I like my single stage JP's, but they came in the rifles I have them in, so I'm not sure what model they are or how much they cost. IIRC, they're pretty spendy. In general, I prefer 2-stage in AR's, but the JP's are good enough that I'm not going to swap them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickiePalm

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia