Beer Drinking Holidays

alright , happy birthday now , cobber...........
 
I'm in for the extra holidays! As I write this I'm celebrating "Great day at the range, everything is cleaned up and locked away, now time to have a beer" day! :D Beer Draft:
 
Did you get the strap , bud?
 
Happy Texas Independance Day, Texas Flag Day, Sam Houston Day and Happy Birthday Spike! Only 12 hours til beer time!
 
four hours ago , pete
ive had a couple of beer for the spike , and are not far off winching up the first shot .
 
Happy "Almost" Birthday Mike!

I like the idea of a holiday on San Jacinto Day (the day that General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna got his ass kicked, for those non-Texans), I always have a few alcoholic refreshments as that is my birthday. "Remember the Alamo!!!!"
 
Happy "Almost" Birthday Mike!

I like the idea of a holiday on San Jacinto Day (the day that General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna got his ass kicked, for those non-Texans), I always have a few alcoholic refreshments as that is my birthday. "Remember the Alamo!!!!"

:D Beers: now as you didnt put the date up..........:E Shake Head: mr google tells me you have to wait till 21st april........you going to be thirsty by then :E Horrified::E Lol:
 
:D Beers: now as you didnt put the date up..........:E Shake Head: mr google tells me you have to wait till 21st april........you going to be thirsty by then :E Horrified::E Lol:
I stay in training as so I won't get caught like General Santa Anna did!...... :D Barman:
 

Attachments

  • d-barman[1].gif
    d-barman[1].gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 233
I never needed a holiday for an excuse to drink....
aint texas.jpg


Happy Independence Day, Y'all!!!!!!
 
Being retired every day is a holiday and qualifies for beer drinking. The only day that matters is garbage day ;)
 
image.jpg

God Bless Texas
 
image.jpg

A fifth of jagermiester
A pound of 4831 and this here beef jerky please!
 
ATF only has to visit once.
Lol, there is a store in Springerville, AZ that we call the ATF, it is a great place!
 
Texas Independence Day is a national holiday here in the Republic of Texas
 
No beer in Saudi so I missed out yesterday. Don't worry Spike I'm presently sitting in the KLM lounge in Amsterdam and will have a beer to help you celebrate!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,041
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top