Beer Drinking Holidays

alright , happy birthday now , cobber...........

I'm in for the extra holidays! As I write this I'm celebrating "Great day at the range, everything is cleaned up and locked away, now time to have a beer" day! :D Beer Draft:

Did you get the strap , bud?

Happy Texas Independance Day, Texas Flag Day, Sam Houston Day and Happy Birthday Spike! Only 12 hours til beer time!

four hours ago , pete
ive had a couple of beer for the spike , and are not far off winching up the first shot .

Happy "Almost" Birthday Mike!

I like the idea of a holiday on San Jacinto Day (the day that General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna got his ass kicked, for those non-Texans), I always have a few alcoholic refreshments as that is my birthday. "Remember the Alamo!!!!"

Happy "Almost" Birthday Mike!

I like the idea of a holiday on San Jacinto Day (the day that General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna got his ass kicked, for those non-Texans), I always have a few alcoholic refreshments as that is my birthday. "Remember the Alamo!!!!"

:D Beers: now as you didnt put the date up..........:E Shake Head: mr google tells me you have to wait till 21st april........you going to be thirsty by then :E Horrified::E Lol:

:D Beers: now as you didnt put the date up..........:E Shake Head: mr google tells me you have to wait till 21st april........you going to be thirsty by then :E Horrified::E Lol:
I stay in training as so I won't get caught like General Santa Anna did!...... :D Barman:

Attachments

• d-barman[1].gif
    d-barman[1].gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 119
I never needed a holiday for an excuse to drink....
aint texas.jpg

Happy Independence Day, Y'all!!!!!!

Being retired every day is a holiday and qualifies for beer drinking. The only day that matters is garbage day ;)

image.jpg

God Bless Texas

image.jpg

A fifth of jagermiester
A pound of 4831 and this here beef jerky please!

ATF only has to visit once.
Lol, there is a store in Springerville, AZ that we call the ATF, it is a great place!

Texas Independence Day is a national holiday here in the Republic of Texas

No beer in Saudi so I missed out yesterday. Don't worry Spike I'm presently sitting in the KLM lounge in Amsterdam and will have a beer to help you celebrate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertHer

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!