Banned Lion Diorama

Fixfire

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,083
Location
Ligonier, Pa.
Media
1
Member of
WACA, SCI, Centennial Farms Gun Club
Hunted
South Africa

1696532186693.jpeg

Thoughts??
 
So the riders head was constructed using a real human skull. Why not replace it with a facsimile and not pull a popular diorama?

Good question. I am afraid we are going to get to a point where only crayon drawings will be accepted due to ‘sensitivity’ concerns.
 
Good thing they aren't curators of a half dozen Egyptian mummies.
 
Actually, I believe they are!! They are an old, large, very well funded organization.
 
Yup. Racist lion attacking a native N. African. If attacking a boer in S. Africa, would likely be celebrated.



I read an article a few years ago on this and someone was pointing to the “inaccurate” clothing selections because they didn’t match. Said it was a sign of cultural insensitivity…as if it were not possible a person who travelled far and wide in such a sparse landscape might, just might pick up a garment that was not ‘exactly’ what he ‘ should’ have been wearing according to a learned and woke professor/curator.

Rewriting the past is damn hard work…
 
Glad I got to see those shrunken heads in a couple Ripley's Believe It Or Not museums. Wonder if they'll be next on the offensive list.
 
Glad I got to see those shrunken heads in a couple Ripley's Believe It Or Not museums. Wonder if they'll be next on the offensive list.
Were those heads from late Politicians? Just asking because it seems we have a ready supply of shrunken heads currently haunting the halls of Congress.
 
Were those heads from late Politicians? Just asking because it seems we have a ready supply of shrunken heads currently haunting the halls of Congress.
These were many decades ago on the boardwalk in Atlantic City, NJ when intelligent people with common sense inhabited Congress.
 
Its probably In same way they say that anazasi was a peaceful small band of people moving up from southern areas not disturbing their neighbors at all
 
cancel-cancelled.gif
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top