Autobiography of one of our most accomplished members

*****IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ*****

Hello all:

Response to this bulk order has been great - thank you. It's time, however, to begin to put a bow on it so I can place the order and get the books stateside and on to you.

I will keep taking names until the end of next week, Friday, May 31, 5pm Mountain Time. At that time I will consider the books 'closed' for orders. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please send them the thread. After the cut-off, orders will need to wait until a second buy (if the number justifies it - no promises). When they arrive, I will then reach out to those who have a reservation.

Many people have asked about a signed copy. I have passed the interest on to Mr. Shah, however I cannot make personal promises on behalf due to schedules or other logistical matters that may arise.

Thank you.

Again, I am posting the process below for reference - thank you.

I have had a productive conversation with Mr. Shah regarding a bulk order of Baagh Shikari for the US. In order to proceed, I will need to get an accurate count of those of you who are interested in purchasing a copy. Just by guessing I think it'll be in the 20-25 range, but would like to get more feedback if possible - if you know anyone who might be interested, please send them this thread. I am still finalizing a few bits regarding shipping, but will follow up with you - I want this to be a reasonable proposition for everyone.

Here's how it will work:

1) Send me your name, address, email, and number of books you would like to me by private message.
2) I will confirm your reservation with a unique order number.
3) Once I have a final order count, I will confirm the cost. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT AT THIS TIME.
4) Once I have the books in hand, I will reach out to everyone on the list and will then accept payments and ship the books.

I think this should be a straight-forward process. Please let me know via PM (just to keep this thread clean) if you have any questions.

Looks like a few more books (outside the bulk order) are on their way! Thank you Mr Shah and @HunterHabib !

Good evening Hunter Habibsaheb. Do you have a distributor in India from whom I could purchase a copy.
Thank you,
Bapu.

Good evening Hunter Habibsaheb. Do you have a distributor in India from whom I could purchase a copy.
Thank you,
Bapu.
Hi, Bapu. Always great to hear from you. Please inbox me and I'll see to it that you're accommodated.

***BOOK ORDERS ARE CLOSED***

Thank you to all who sent me your information. I will now place the order to get the books.

For those of you who have a number, I will communicate with you outside of this thread from here on out.

Cheers.
Super excited I have a number!!!! Can’t wait to read this book about one of my mentors!!!

Meant to post this earlier, but I messaged Hunter-Habib and purchased two copies directly via wire transfer. Everything was very polite, smooth, and professional and I received my books in good shape! Haven’t read it yet, but it looks incredibly interesting!

If you’re thinking you’d like a copy and didn’t get in on a bulk order, I would say don’t hesitate! Also, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

A quick note of thanks to all the guys who took part in the bulk order. I have shipped almost all the books out and it has been a real pleasure dealing with this fine lot of AH enthusiasts.

The bulk transaction with Mr. Shah went as expected, and as @Mac Baren stated, if anyone wants to order direct from him, I am sure your experience will be just as good and mine and his.

Many thanks also to @Hunter-Habib for taking the time to get these stories on paper. There are not many left who have the stories to write - thank you, sir.

A quick note of thanks to all the guys who took part in the bulk order. I have shipped almost all the books out and it has been a real pleasure dealing with this fine lot of AH enthusiasts.

The bulk transaction with Mr. Shah went as expected, and as @Mac Baren stated, if anyone wants to order direct from him, I am sure your experience will be just as good and mine and his.

Many thanks also to @Hunter-Habib for taking the time to get these stories on paper. There are not many left who have the stories to write - thank you, sir.

I got my book today!! Really excited to read it and thank you to all the members involved so I could get a copy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdalbertoC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.