Autobiography of one of our most accomplished members

I emailed the contact and have recieved a reply, there is a digital download available for $20.00 and the printed book for $40.00 I believe, the method of payment is by a bank transfer of funds, I am not comfortable with doing those, but if you are, that sounds like a great deal on what sounds like an awesome book, If any one is willing to do a bulk order and take different method of payments I sure wouldn‘t mind getting a copy. Sounds like a fantastic book to read and add to the collection.

I have also spoken with Mr. Shah and am ordering two copies.

I CANT DO MORE FROM COSTA RICA THAN OFFER TO DO THE BANK WIRE AND FUND A GROUP ORDER. SOMEONE STATESIDE WOULD HAVE TO "GRAB THE BULL BY THE HORNS" AND DO THE RECEIVING AND FOWARDING.

If anyone ends up with a spare copy please PM me. I too, am not comfortable doing the wire transfer, but will pay extra to someone here if they are willing. Thanks in advance.

Following this thread with great interest. @Rare Breed, please keep us posted, especially when you receive the book. (y)

I HAVE JUST WIRED FUNDS FOR 5 COPIES. I WILL HAVE 2 EXTRA COPIES, IT COST $40 TO DO THE WIRE ($8 PER BOOK) AND ACCORDING TO GOOGLE APPEARS A MEDIUM PRIORITY BOX COSTS $18 TO SHIP (SEEMS CRAZY BUT I'VE BEEN GONE A COUPLE YEARS), SO GIVEN THAT IT'S $66 FOR MY SON IN FL TO SHIP YOU A BOOK WHEN THEY COME IN. PM ME WITH INTEREST.
PURA VIDA

@PerH You are indeed fortunate to have both the book and the forward from @Hunter-Habib. He is certainly a man who's history and ethics warrant a biography......hope to be able to get one some day. And @SETH RINGER "grats for tackling the import of said book.........FWB

@PerH You are indeed fortunate to have both the book and the forward from @Hunter-Habib. He is certainly a man who's history and ethics warrant a biography......hope to be able to get one some day. And @SETH RINGER "grats for tackling the import of said book.........FWB
Bill, please. You embarass me. I’m sure you’ll find my life story to be quite average. The book’s main highlights are Shaiaz’s excellent writing skills & hard work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young35E89

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,