Australian Custom Double Rifle Makers?

I know from experience of a place where Dingoes keep fox numbers down but they don't seem to have as much effect on cats.

I believe that. A couple of years ago I was hunting in one of NSW state forests. While walking on a path along a very thick patch of bush I heard something running towards me through it. Had it been a place with large predators I would have crapped my pants. Out of the thicket, not 2m from me jumped out a fox with a dingo hot on its tail. They were in such a hurry I didn’t manage to swing my rifle which by that stage I had ready to fire in my hands. Wouldn’t want to be charged by DG out of thick bush like that. Really didn’t have much time to react.

Anyone who has ever shot feral cats in Australia knows the satisfaction grown men get from dispatching these environmental pests.
They are often sighted while spotlighting rabbits and foxes and become the main attraction for the hunter who puts priority on taking the cat first. Even professional Kangaroo harvesters will defer what they are doing to get the cat first. It’s almost like they are worth bonus points or something. It is satisfying.

Not only in Australia
Spending holidays camping with my family 30 years ago i got 30+ cats in about 3 weeks while out Bunny Busting in the evenings

From Australian Double Rifle Makers to feral cat hunting..... I love this forum!

;)

HWL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteR07

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]