Australia Hunt 2018

rpgoldsby

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Any ah members have any outfitters they have used in Australia. Planning a buffalo hunt and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Nice buff in your Avitar Preston!

I am booked with Aaron Corbett with Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris for 18 and looking forward to it. Check him out, seems to be a great guy. They shoot some respectable buff in his concession.

Any ah members have any outfitters they have used in Australia. Planning a buffalo hunt and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oz buff are bigger than Cape buff but probably not as mean. Story this week about buff goring a hunter in the Northern Territory - seriously wounded.
Enjoy our hunt - will be exciting!

I have not used Gunsmoke Adventures, but I am planning a buffalo hunt through them. Contact me via pm for details.

I have not been but its high on my list!

I noticed that Ian Head who is an Australian booking agent has 5 day all Buffalo safaris listed for A$6500 thats about US$5500. You might want to drop him a line. I know Ian personally and he is a straight up guy..

august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg

Attachments

• august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 222
I noticed that Ian Head who is an Australian booking agent has 5 day all Buffalo safaris listed for A$6500 thats about US$5500. You might want to drop him a line. I know Ian personally and he is a straight up guy..

Thank you for the info. I looked up his website. Sounds kind of cheap compared to other prices I have gotten and u get a cull buffalo. Really great deal they way it sounds though. I'm gonna email him today thank you again

@SWARA , Wow, now that's a deal! If someone could make those dates to fill in.. If I could make it work with time off I would definitely take that last minute deal!

Last edited:
I just resent it. With all that verification stuff on email. I don't think it went through

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamakatoo

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with