ATF Director Resigns

I am no American but historic decreases in violent crime? Seems a stretch or is it correct?
The biggest lie in this is that the FBI only tracks reported crimes. The increase in crime in NY, LA, and Chicago alone would tip the scales. People in these places hardly report crimes because there is no reason to. The politicians won't let the police do their jobs.

I live in Florida, one of the most conservative states now and we enforce the law. I love it when Californians come here and think they will get away with the same crap they do at home. We send them home, after their sentence is up.
 
No surprise here! Dettelbach's resignation was likely a move to beat the axe from the incoming Trump admin. His policies had already stirred up controversy among gun rights advocates.
 
Hopefully Don Jr is pressing the flesh on De criminalizing hearing protection, firearm sound suppression devices. I would still give them the $200 extortion money if I could buy the $50 device off the shelf. Or better yet make my own.
 
This maybe our last chance to put the country back on the rails
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top