ARGENTINA: WARNING: A Word Of Caution Hunting With Caza Y Safaris

As I’ve stated, I did receive my red stag, but I’ve never received my buffalo hide!!!! I would appreciate it if you would get that to me!! It’s only been since April of 2016 that I shot it!!!!!!

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I understand than you receive both trophies, the red stag and the buffalo skull... Now you wanted the hide too?
Let me know and we will try to organize it

There is a serious failure to communicate.......

Hi Andrew,

I understand than you receive both trophies, the red stag and the buffalo skull... Now you wanted the hide too?
Let me know and we will try to organize it

Jorge, I've taken over 30 big game hunts around the world, including 2 for bongo and 1 for Lord Derby Eland, so I know a little bit about how trophies and their shipment work.

You sir have not been in this process until someone made a public post here on Africa Hunting and you are afraid of bad publicity. Well, I am going to share with the members here how I have plenty of emails showing that you all knew I did not have my buffalo hide and how you all had been promising it. You Jorge, give hunting outfitters a bad name! You should 100% be ashamed of yourself. You gladly took my money, provided a way less than acceptable hunt, do not provide me my buffalo hide, and now somehow want to turn this around and act like I never told you all. So below I will insert some emails.

The below email was sent by me, to you all on January 27th, 2017, 9 months after my hunt had been completed.

Hi Andrew
I dont know what exactly happends, but I will get you a replacement for
the cape, dont worrie, on my return from the sci, we will start with
documents and stuff
kind regads
fede

On 2017-01-27 19:56, Andrew Fike wrote:
> I've waited over 2 weeks and have not heard back from you about my
> buffalo cape. Can you give me an update?

The below email was sent to you on May 11, 2017

Ho Andrew
there was a problem, the hunter that received the extra cape, keep it
for him, I dont know why, I asck and he give me a poor answer, so I will
buy a new one and send you another one
sorry about this, but it is the first time that happends to me
keep you informed
kind regards
fede

On 2017-05-11 22:04, Andrew Fike wrote:
> Fede,
>
> Please tell me where my buffalo hide is coming into? Maria asked me
> to contact you.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrew Fike

So Jorge, after seeing just these 2 emails, where your man Fede acknowledges I do not have my 2 hides, and that I was obviously wanting them, what kind of lie would you now like to spew here on Africa Hunting? You sicken me with your business practices and that you would come onto this site and try to turn this situation around on me. Man up Jorge, tell the world you all screwed this up and that you will pay 100% of all fees to get me back my capes.

Andrew Fike

Sure, I want my buffalo hide, but I have already paid for air shipping, the brokers fees, the US Fish and Wildlife fees, and I have no buffalo hide. So for me to get a hide I would have to pay all of this again. So no, don't send me my hide unless you are personally going to pay 100% of all fees to get it to my taxidermist, just like I paid to get my original shipment.

There is a serious failure to communicate.......

Looks like there was a serious lack of something more than failure to communicate.....

Any updates? Is this issue resolved?

Any updates? Is this issue resolved?
If your question is to me, no, I never received my buffalo hide nor did I ever hear from Jorge after I posted the emails he had sent me.

Not good. Are they still in business?
Oh yes, they are a sponsor here. The fact that I did not get my buffalo hide isn't really the biggest deal, my frustration is the repeated lies and bulls*** Jorge spewed. Actually, I took 2 hunts to Cameroon, never got my hides from those 2 hunts. Was I upset I never got my bongo hide and several other animal hides/horns, absolutely, but I received a sincere apology from both the outfitter and the booking agent, so I let it go and moved on. The power of a simple apology is lost on some people.

If your question is to me, no, I never received my buffalo hide nor did I ever hear from Jorge after I posted the emails he had sent me.
Sorry to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanRountre

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com