Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Low Season Special for Hunting in Argentina

Experience the thrill of hunting in Argentina during the low season and enjoy the same high-quality experience at a reduced rate. Our special offer allows you to take advantage of Argentina's diverse and abundant wildlife, stunning landscapes, and hunting facilities at a more affordable price.

This specials will be available till December 31st of 2024
Ask for available dates!

Big game animals available at this time frame will be: W.Buffalo, Axis Deer, Blackbuck, Wild boar, Feral ram, Feral Goat, Multi horned sheep, Scootish black face, Peccaries, Capybara, Brockett Deer and Puma.

BIG GAME SPECIAL:
20% OFF ON BIG GAME PRICE LIST

3.jpg

MIXED BAG SPECIAL:
MIN 4 HUNTERS

Mixed Bag package minimum 4 hunters, you will have the opportunity to go for Ducks, doves and pigeon. We are having an amazing season, a lot of shooting !

2.jpg

DUCKS SPECIAL:
MIN 4 HUNTERS

DUCK SPECIAL, WILL BE A 4 DAYS SPECIAL MINIMUM 4 HUNTERS, GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ADVANTANGE ON THE LOW SEASON TIME

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is low season for big game?

Thank you for posting this. I went to the website, requested more information, and signed up for the newsletter. I am very interested in finding out more about hunting in Argentina, especially water Buffalo.

H
Thank you for posting this. I went to the website, requested more information, and signed up for the newsletter. I am very interested in finding out more about hunting in Argentina, especially water Buffalo.
Hey Rad!

You and everybody are more than welcome. Is our pleasure when we can share this kind of discounts!
Our low season is great time to take advatange of big game trophies as buffalo, axis deer, blackbuck and more!

I replied you. let me know if you receive the e-mail.

Best Regards,
Federico

H

Hey Rad!

You and everybody are more than welcome. Is our pleasure when we can share this kind of discounts!
Our low season is great time to take advatange of big game trophies as buffalo, axis deer, blackbuck and more!

I replied you. let me know if you receive the e-mail.

Best Regards,
Federico
Frederico,
Thank you Federico. I am very much looking forward to planing a hunt and coming down to hunt with Casa y Safaris some time in the next couple of low seasons.
Regards,
Jim

Frederico,
Thank you Federico. I am very much looking forward to planing a hunt and coming down to hunt with Casa y Safaris some time in the next couple of low seasons.
Regards,
Jim
Hey Jim,

You are more than welcome! Just let me know and we will work on a date for you and your hunting partners!

Best Regards,
Federico

Just to add more options to do here in Argentina at this time:
You can do golden dorado fishing in our lodge in the northern region of Argentina, it will need a flight of 1 hour and a half from the domestic airport located in Buenos Aires City.
This can be done from September to Feb/March.

Best Regards,
Federico

Are the indigenous species exportable to the EU? Like puma, capybara etc.

I've hunted with this outfitter. I was very successful and they really took great care of me.

I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bingpengqiu530

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]