Argentina Exporter Raided Trophies Seized

Jaguars illegal enough for you? Why he's in jail. Why do you spout off with no info? I'm sure you have a great voice, to yourself. I have $20k in trophies in this sleazeballs warehouse, so its real to me. Pontificators please stop, you're not smart or helping.
I didn’t see anything wrong with the post. Maybe you are placing frustration in the wrong place .

Hello everyone.
No problem, @Lefty Outdoor on your comments. I understand your frustration and I´m sorry if my message caused any miss understanding on any way. We are of course against any type of illegal hunt and if he is prove to break the law he should face whatever consequence a judge decide.
As there is a lot of miss information around this case we feel that we have ( as we are outfitters from Argentina ) to be very careful with what we said as we want only to inform things that we can prove or that are facts instead of opinions or things we heard but might or not be truth.
Right now we have to wait until mid of next week when we should have news on the case and we would have a cleaner scenario on how things will continue.
To all the hunters that hunted with us and have trophies compromised on this situation we want to communicate that we are as we already mention doing everything we can to have the trophies clear as soon as possible so you can expect the exportations to be done on regular times.
Either way of course that if anyone have any specific doubt or anything you can write as at any time.

I didn’t see anything wrong with the post. Maybe you are placing frustration in the wrong place .
100% he is.

Dude is biting the hand of the people trying to help

Hello everyone.
No problem, @Lefty Outdoor on your comments. I understand your frustration and I´m sorry if my message caused any miss understanding on any way. We are of course against any type of illegal hunt and if he is prove to break the law he should face whatever consequence a judge decide.
As there is a lot of miss information around this case we feel that we have ( as we are outfitters from Argentina ) to be very careful with what we said as we want only to inform things that we can prove or that are facts instead of opinions or things we heard but might or not be truth.
Right now we have to wait until mid of next week when we should have news on the case and we would have a cleaner scenario on how things will continue.
To all the hunters that hunted with us and have trophies compromised on this situation we want to communicate that we are as we already mention doing everything we can to have the trophies clear as soon as possible so you can expect the exportations to be done on regular times.
Either way of course that if anyone have any specific doubt or anything you can write as at any time.
Well stated sir.

I am supposed to hunt Argentina next March and am concerned as to if I am wasting my money if I won’t get my trophies

So even though my anxiety is not as high as people currently in limbo, I am following these events very closely to decide if I need to pull the plug on my impending hunt

Hello everyone.
Thank you for the update Manuel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AddieWhitt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa