Argentina Exporter Raided Trophies Seized

JUST A THOUGHT AND A RANDOM GUESS, WONDER IF PUMA ARE INVOLVED.

This...
If you take the time to read the original post I made, it is very clear I was lied to repeatedly, that's my problem with this outfit. I have hunted Cameroon 4 times, on 2 of my Cameroon trips, I never received my trophies, 8 animals in all were never sent to me, one of which was my bongo, and I had to take 2 trips to get it. But here is the thing, both the outfitter and booking agent gave me what I felt were sincere apologies, so I never ever came on here and bashed either of these people. Apologizing isn't that difficult to do, but I guess for a few it is.

If you take the time to read the original post I made, it is very clear I was lied to repeatedly, that's my problem with this outfit. I have hunted Cameroon 4 times, on 2 of my Cameroon trips, I never received my trophies, 8 animals in all were never sent to me, one of which was my bongo, and I had to take 2 trips to get it. But here is the thing, both the outfitter and booking agent gave me what I felt were sincere apologies, so I never ever came on here and bashed either of these people. Apologizing isn't that difficult to do, but I guess for a few it is.
That is horrible about your Cameroon trophies as well, even with the apology

Sad to hear this

Well I got my answer to my question in another thread if native game can be exported from Argentina. Coincidentally I asked this question to the outfitter that is named in the article. What are the chances:eek:

That is horrible about your Cameroon trophies as well, even with the apology

Sad to hear this
A bongo lost...that's just terrible! This stuff just comes out of nowhere sometimes. On Fri last week, I got a note from Coppersmith that my crate full of 50# ivory, etc hit the port but couldn't be located in the tracking. I had to think about that all weekend of losing my best ele. Today it seems it has been found again. Hard to know what that means.

Some of these trophies are irreplaceable. What are the odds of even finding something like a bongo or leopard cape...that just makes my hair stand up on edge!

It's more the other way around...capybara ate the penguin...and the honey badger too. The world's largest rodent....looks like a guinea pig on steroids.

Reactions: WAB
Pelicans are nasty...and that's a young capybara too. Mom should kick pelican's ass.

It's more the other way around...capybara ate the penguin...and the honey badger too. The world's largest rodent....looks like a guinea pig on steroids.
IMG_2414.jpeg

They really would be an awesome mount and trophy room piece. Very cool critters

Yea that's the photo that convinced me it's not just a big rat...it's a cool big rat! You would HAVE to get a full mount for one. I've never seen one in a private trophy room.

I asked Craig about it recently and he said it's surprising how interesting they are once you hunt them. He said I would enjoy it.

Craig also said that capybara are very good eating. I can't think of why they wouldn't taste good with good prep. They don't eat garbage from trash bins or scavenge road kills. In Peru, guinea pigs are a delicacy.

Craig also said that capybara are very good eating. I can't think of why they wouldn't taste good with good prep. They don't eat garbage from trash bins or scavenge road kills. In Peru, guinea pigs are a delicacy.
Yes I saw mark peterson hunting one and in the video the local guides and host said they are good table fare, not beef but tasty when done well just like any other white meat

I saw that video also...shooting them along water canals. Yea, it's kind of like pork is what I hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbolf

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!