Argentina Exporter Raided Trophies Seized.

sureshot375

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I’m getting word that an exporter used by a number of outfitters was raided and many legally hunted trophies have been seized.

I went on a hunt in Patagonia in March. I got stuck with a terrible guide(long story, not sure I have the energy to write about it, and the outfitter made it right as far as I’m concerned).

All my friends on the trip had a great hunt and took a number of animals.

My friend got word from another hunter in camp that all their trophies have been seized.

I’m posting the screenshot I have. I will update when I have some better info about the situation.

Any of our Argentinian sponsors have any insight about this situation?
IMG_3243.png
IMG_3244.png

Well that sucks....

I’m getting word that an exporter used by a number of outfitters was raided and many legally hunted trophies have been seized.

I went on a hunt in Patagonia in March. I got stuck with a terrible guide(long story, not sure I have the energy to write about it, and the outfitter made it right as far as I’m concerned).

All my friends on the trip had a great hunt and took a number of animals.

My friend got word from another hunter in camp that all their trophies have been seized.

I’m posting the screenshot I have. I will update when I have some better info about the situation.

Any of our Argentinian sponsors have any insight about this situation? View attachment 627430View attachment 627431
What outfit were you hunting with in Argentina?

I was working with Mr Testa for my exports.

@MG Hunting
Manuel or Rocket, can you provide us an update as to what is going on here?
Definitely would like to understand the situation getting trophy's back from Argentina. Issues like this will kill hunting in Argentina if people have no faith they will receive the trophy's they pay to hunt.

Following this story. I'm hunting in Argentina in the spring and hope to export trophies taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahSuggs

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe