Archery Elephant

Jared640

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I took my first whitetail with a bow when I was young kid and never dreamed I would be able to chase big 5 animals. My dreams have slowly become reality after taking a good buff this year. I'm anxious to wait on an elephant because they could put a stop to hunting them at anytime. Does anybody have actual archery elephant experience or have any contact information for phs that are willing to take a bow guy?

You might want to start with a search to find countries that allow bowhunting elephants. Most do not. I am not a bowhunter, so not much positive help from me but that should narrow your search a bit. Good Luck!!

I should have done that when they allowed it in more places. I always wanted to take a Jumbo with a bow. If you find a place please post it here, I would love to see what is offered and what the requirements would be.

Yes sir I'll do it
I should have done that when they allowed it in more places. I always wanted to take a Jumbo with a bow. If you find a place please post it here, I would love to see what is offered and what the requirements would be.

Talk to strangles Middleton in Zambia he specializes in bow hunting the big 5 and has take a few elephant with bow. Zambia is about the only country still doing bow hunts for elephant that I know of.

Talk to strangles Middleton in Zambia he specializes in bow hunting the big 5 and has take a few elephant with bow. Zambia is about the only country still doing bow hunts for elephant that I know of.
Do you need to sleep with one eye open? Autocorrect got you on this one.

Thank you! Do you know if he is a member on here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaurineAda

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia